Thursday, May 27, 2010

1 day gud 1 day bad..this is hw life of an enterprenuer goes on...

hi friends,

felt like sharing my experiences so far wid my wish to go in my way...
the day i got to know that Gandhi Jii(one of my friend says) is the biggest asset for any indian..and i tell you hw it is..
after 4 days of scouting at my desired location to open my first retail outlet i had only "NOs " in my account. people were asking 2-3 lakh deposits
and 5000-8000 rent . i had no choice but to just looking at my face in mirror and to say.."gareeb log business ke sapne nhi dekhte..miyan nokri ke liye apply ker do.."...so this is hw i got to know gandhii ji(Money/ Note) is the biggest asset for an indian bcoz widout tht u can not buy nythng.. but i waited ,kept patience..and ....
on 26th april (gud day ) i got and appointment wid a guy. (for ur information..since he has build that shop he had not given tht shop to ny1 becoz of fear of illegal,possesion and he uses tht for his office smtimes..great !! one appointment wo bhi aisa..koi hope nhi..fir bhi... socha try ker lete hain..)...so i went to his place.first time smbdy asked me to come in and iwas sitting in his drawing room.(werna to log gate se hi bhgaa dete the :( ...) the first question was "wht do u gonna do ??" i told him my purpose. second question " what is the concept??" and this is where i m gud at.next 20 min i told him my overall business plan..he asked sm doubts (in between he asked her wife for roohafjaa sharbat..itni iizzat ki mere to aansoon aa jate )..so at the end of the conversation he said great idea..i mconvinced..and at last i concluded "sir,i dint ask for money from my parents..i have limited funds so i want be able to pay u any advance deposit..if u want ny security ..u can keep my enngg degreee...i have only tht is wid me which has sm value for me.(i had shooted my only arrow tht i had..)"....
and he said.."i dint ask for any kind of deposit..did i ?? i dont beleive in tht..in my youth i was same kind of mad like u...but i cud nt execute my plans.but nw i see u who has same kind of passion and u r executings wht u have thought of.."..i was like hayen!!! yeh kya chetan bhagat ke noval ki lines hain jo mere subconcious mind main goonj rhi hain ..but it was true smbdy was asking no deposit for a shop which at prime location in the market..best for my start up..then he said "ok ..u tell me hw much rent u can afford..as i know u have limited funds.. u tell me"..and i was like " beta lottery lg gai.." ... i said nthng ..just asked tht whatever is the prevailing rent is in market i can pay..he said meet me tommrow morning ,have a inside look of the shop and we will decide on next procediings..gud luck and gn.."...so end of a gud day...cud nt sleep upto 4 in the morning....
next day......28th april---bad day
i got up early ..jaldii nahaya ..aur milne pahooncha...
he welcomed me..showed his shop ..well furnished..then he told me about his business(almost 1 hour..kya kya nhi kerna pdta .. aft completion i asked abt further procedings ...
"i talk to my wife abt u..she said our shop will become meshy and smell of vegetables will be allround the day..." hey bhagwan!! ek aurat ye keh rhi hai ki usse sabjii ki smelll pasand nhi!!! ths wht u call unexpected happenings which happens when u r sure of nt happening.but yeh to shuruaat thi...picture abhi baki hai mere dost..he added "i have to ask my father also and my father listens to my wife more than me..."
so practically nw i need to convince a woman (who says vegetable smells bad..!!! ) and a old fellow who listens to this lady...

guys help me..i m pretty bad in convincing ladies and old fellows are out of range..help me out plz..meeting is still not done..next date is 1 june. (taerrikh per taarikh ..milti hai to bus taarikh.. :) )
...hope wo lady mann jaye....rest is fine..no money..but still starting..godown complete ho gya hai... baki upperwale ke hath...

1 comment: